Sean Coyle Golf Events Proudly Presents
Sandwich Coast Links Championship 2021
15th -18th November 2021 – Playing Royal Cinque Ports, Prince’s, Royal St. George’s & Littlestone Golf Clubs
Royal Cinque Ports, Royal St. George\’s, Littlestone & Prince\’s Golf Clubs
Monday 15th to Thursday 18th November 2021
Welcome to the Sandwich Coast Links Championship.
This 4 day, 72 hole championship will be played over 4 top 100 links courses; 3 Open Championship venues (past & present) including 2021 host Royal St George’s, consistently ranked 1st in England, Royal Cinque Ports, Prince\’s and the fabulous Littlestone.
Entry is £479 per person and includes dinner at Royal St. George\’s and coffee & bacon roll at Littlestone.
Entry is strictly limited and based on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Princes Lodge have kindly put together a great stay & play package for the event too and after staying there in 2020 I can really recommend it:
· £679 (4 championships rounds & 3 nights – Monday-Thursday B/B at Princes Lodge & 2 Course Dinner on Wednesday night (17th November) based on twin room.
· £739 (4 championships rounds & 4 nights – Sunday-Thursday B/B at Princes Lodge & 2 Course Dinner on Wednesday night (17th November) based on twin room.
· £799 (4 championships rounds & 3 nights – Sunday-Thursday B/B at Princes Lodge & 2 Course Dinner on Wednesday night (17th November) based on single occupancy.
Sean Coyle Golf Events are approved by England Golf to run qualifying championships under the R&A Rules and Handicap rules.
· Monday 15th: Royal Cinque Ports
· Tuesday 16th: Royal St George\’s (includes dinner after golf – jacket & tie)
· Wednesday 17th: Littlestone (includes coffee & bacon roll)
· Thursday 18th: Prince\’s (Dunes & Himalayas)
Open to male amateur golfers with a maximum handicap of 18, the championship provides a wonderful four days of golf.
Enter now here or call 07886 177095.
For more details you can also email Sean Coyle: [email protected]